Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Apple & Bee Fold Out Review



Have you heard of Apple and Bee?  They sell some incredible organic bags!  They have makeup bags, diaper bags, totes, - even a men's toiletries bag!  The awesome folks at Apple & Bee were kind enough to send me their Lovehearts Fold Out for review...




This bag is SO pretty!  And I love that the outside is made of organic cotton!  And when it arrived, it came packaged in this adorable reusable drawstring gift bag...




How cool is that!  Oh, and FYI - this drawstring bag would be perfect for travel!  You could use it for dirty laundry, etc!  :)

But back to the actual Fold Out...



This hanging bag will hold SOOO much!!!  You can put your makeup, toiletries, etc., etc., etc.!  This thing is so amazing - and stylish!  Its got 3 separate compartments, and a sturdy hanger to you can hang it in the bathroom, closet, etc.  This thing will really hold a ton of stuff!!!

Check out all of Apple & Bee's fabulous bags HERE.
"Like" Apple & Bee on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment