Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Yoomi Lambi Review


You may remember my previous review of the Yoomi Self-Warming Baby Bottle.  Those bottles are FABULOUS!  Well, I've got another great Yoomi review for you today!  - The Yoomi Lambi!



This little lamb is SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!  And I love that, if you are on the Yoomi site to buy baby bottles for your baby or for a baby shower, you can also buy a gift for your toddler - this sweet Lamb!  One stop shopping!  :)

But this isn't just a stuffed animal.  Its microwaveable!  Simply place Lambi in the microwave for 2 minutes and you have a warm, cuddly, lavender-scented stuffed animal for your child to cuddle with!  What a comforting toy!  And also, what a great item for a sick child.  This toy would also be great if its cold outside and you are going somewhere.  Before you get in the car, simply heat the lambi and your little one has a WARM toy to cuddle!  How cool is that!!! 

Oh, and Lambi is 100% natural!!!  And its filled with specially treated wheat grains! 




Check out the Yoomi Lambi and all their wonderful self-warming bottles HERE.

"Like" Yoomi on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment