Saturday, December 15, 2012

Jack n' Jill Natural Toothpaste and Toothbrush Review

With Christmas coming, I'm always looking for great stocking stuffers for my toddler.  I like to balance things out - give her some candy and toys and also some necessities like soap, etc.  I always like to put a new toothbrush and some toothpaste in there.  This year, I've chosen Jack n' Jill's Natural Toothpaste...




The folks at Jack n' Jill Kids have formulated an all natural, hypoallergenic toothpaste with organic ingredients that is safe for kids to swallow.  Their toothpaste contains: Silica, Vegetable Glycerin, Xylitol, Certified Organic Calendula Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Certified Organic Natural Flavor (Raspberry, Banana, Blueberry, Blackcurrant, Strawberry), Purified Water - NO FLUORIDE, NO PRESERVATIVES, SLS FREE , and NO ADDED COLOR! 



They've also designed and manufactured the first children’s toothbrushes that are made of NON GMO cornstarch, and are therefore biodegradable and recyclable!  Even their packaging has been designed to be minimal, recyclable and BPA Free.  That's pretty awesome! 



Check out Jack n' Jill's natural toothpaste flavors and toothbrushes HERE.
"Like" Jack n' Jill on Facebook HERE.
Join Jack n' Jill on Twitter HERE


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment