Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cool Gear Inc. Christmas Review

You may remember my previous review of Cool Gear Inc. They have some pretty AWESOME cups, travel mugs, and even toddler bottles!  I was THRILLED when the folks at Cool Gear asked me to review a couple of their Seasonal Items!

I received this super cute Christmas Tree Coffe Mug...
15oz coffee with reversible band red

This 15oz mug is SO CUTE!!!  Its BPA free, has double wall insulation, a spill-proof lid, and is top rack dishwasher safe!  Oh, and the Christmas tree band is REVERSIBLE!!!  That means you can use this mug ALL YEAR ROUND!!!  WooHoo!!! 
 
 
My daughter also received this ADORABLE Polar Bear Flip Top...
 
Holiday flip tops 12.5oz bottles blue
 
Again, this little cup is just so cute!!!  Its BPA free and has a flip-top straw cap!  I love these!  That way my little one can use a straw cup, but I can flip it closed for travel! Also, this little cup has a non-toxic gel-filled freezer stick inside to help keep drinks cold!  How cool is that! - No pun intended.  ;)  (And this entire cup - except for the gel stick - is dishwasher safe as well!  You can just hand wash the gell stick.)
 
 I love Cool Gear Inc.!  Their products are so fun and useful.  And they don't break the bank either!  Their products are all very reasonably priced!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Check out all of Cool Gear's AWESOME products HERE.
"Like" Cool Gear on Facebook HERE.
Join Cool Gear on Twitter HERE.
Check out the list of retailers that sell Cool Gear HERE.
 
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

 
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment