Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Shupeas Review

I'm always looking for good, quality shoes for my babies.  The problem is, quality shoes are expensive and babies outgrow shoes in a minute!  Ouch!  Well, enter Shupeas...



Shupeas are made from high-quality materials.  They also have non-slip soles, which are great for little ones who are first learning to walk!  But, best of all, they are ADJUSTABLE!  That's right!  No more buying shows for your 3 month old, only to have her outgrow them in a week!  These shoes are made to adjust to fit most babies up to 24 months!!!  How incredible is that!!!  Most of their shoes are made of 100% leather, but they also have a line of all man-made vegan shoes!!!


If you'd like to check out all of Shupeas fabulous shoes, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Shupeas on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment