Tuesday, December 4, 2012

BlanketMyBaby.com Angel Dear Lovie Review

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you probably saw the review I did of BlanketMyBaby.com.  They are a fabulous online store that sells tons of different types of baby blankets - everything from swaddles for newborns to lovies for toddlers!  So many choices!  The fine folks at Blanket My Baby were kind enough to ask me to do another review of their Angel Dear Blankies.  This was perfect timing, as we're expecting our second bundle of joy soon!  Now both of our angels will have blankies with their monogram!




This time I chose their adorable Angel Dear Pink Kitty Blankie.  Its so adorable!  And I chose purple for the monogramming.  I hope my little one likes it.  :)



Once again, the item arrived quickly, the monogramming was correct, and the item was adorable!!!  I was very pleased!

If you'd like to check out all of the personalizable blankets at BlanketMyBaby.com, you can do so HERE.
"Like" BlanketMyBaby on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment