Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fluf Lunch Bag and Snack Bags Review

OK folks!  I am SUPER EXCITED about this review!  Seriously!  I'm not kidding!  In fact, the products just arrived this morning and I'm already doing the review!  I just couldn't wait!  That's how AWESOME this company is!  So what's it called? - Fluf!  That's right.  Fluf.  How cute is that!  You can check out the story of Fluf and its two creators HERE, but to make a long story short, they make fabulously chic, well-crafted, sustainable products, like these...



How cute are these bags!!!!!  I am so in love!  And if you think they are adorable in the photo, you should see them in person!  The large bag is one of their Organic Lunch Bags...



These bags are 100% certified organic cotton.  They contain a tested food-safe lining (phthalate-, bpa- and lead-free).  And they are fully machine washable!  (They are even preshrunk!) But the lining is also wipeable and water resistant, so you can turn the bag inside out and simply rinse it if you don't think it needs a machine wash!  And they have a snap closure at the top to keep all that food well contained.

And, can I just mention how CUTE this thing is!!!  My daughter LOVED it!  (But being the smart mama that I am, when she went down for her nap I put this bag away.  She's gonna get it as a Valentine's Day present!  How perfect is that!  I may fill it with a few special treats just for Valentine's Day!  I'm so excited!  -  And, yes, I'm that mom that's already thinking of February 14, 2013 when its December 6, 2012. That's how I roll!)  ;)

I also received this AWESOME set of Organic Snack Bags...

 
These snack bags are BPA, phthalate and lead free.  And again, they are machine washable and also contain a food-safe wipeable, water-resistant lining so that they can be easily rinsed.  They have a velcro closure.  Oh, and I LOVE the fact that they have a place on the back to write your name or your child's name...

 

How cool is that!  These products are SO well made and sturdy!  And they have so many fabric choices! 
Oh, and their products would make FABULOUS Christmas presents and stocking stuffers!  Head on over and check them out!  :)


To check out all of Fluf's FABULOUS items, click HERE

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.




No comments:

Post a Comment