Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sibu Sea Buckthorn Soap Review

I love finding new, natural skincare products to try, so I was thrilled when Sibu Beauty contacted me about a review!  Their products are made from this fabulously nutritious little fruit called Sea Buckthorn.  (You can find out more about the benefits of Sea Buckthorn HERE.)  The awesome folks at Sibu were kind enough to send me one of their Cleanse and Detox Face and Body Bars to review...



This little bar is pretty cool!  Its 100% vegan, so if you are looking for animal cruelty-free products, Sibu is for you!  Its also 100% natural, which is FABULOUS!!!  No nasty, harmful chemicals!  This bar lathers thick to help cleanse, detox, moisturize, repair, and protect skin from cell damaging free radicals. 

When I first opened the package I noticed that this bar has a very pleasant, sweet smell - but its not overwhelming.  I can't stand it when my facial products have a really strong smell.  It makes it hard to use them every day.  But this bar has a nice, subtle, pleasant smell!  And its Paraben-FREE, Cruelty-FREE, contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, sodium, yeast or preservatives!  Now that's a natural product!

With Christmas approaching, this little bar - and many of Sibu's other products - would make WONDEFUL stocking stuffers!  You should really check them out!!!


Check out all of Sibu's wonderful products HERE.
"Like" Sibu on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment