Monday, December 10, 2012

Moringa Source Review


OK, I had never heard of Moringa before.  Have you?  If you haven't, here's a little info: "Moringa oleifera is a species of tree native to the Himalayan Mountains of Northern India, now cultivated across Southeast Asia, Africa and South America. Packed with a full spectrum of nutrients, Moringa oleifera is the most nutrient-dense plant ever studied."

I found this info on the Moringa Source website.  I also found some pretty neat products! 



The nice folks at Moringa Source were kind enough to send me several items to review:

1.) Moringa Fusion Shampoo and Moringa Fusion Conditioner - These 2 products have a lovely Jasmine and Clementine scent.  Its very fresh, but not overwhelming.  These products are great for all hair types and contain NO Parabens NO Artificial Colors NO Petroleum Products NO Synthetic Fragrances NO Perfumes NO Sodium Laurel Sulfate (SLS) NO Formaldehyde!  That is AWESOME!

3.) Moringa Oil - This oil is 100% pure and can be used for many things!  Use it as a skin or hair rejuvenator or a massage oil! 

4.) Moringa Smooth Lip Balm - This lip balm contains natural ingredients like Moringa oil, shea butter and beeswax.  These ingredients work to smooth, protect, condition and hydrate lips!  What could be better during the harsh winter months!



If you'd like to check out Moringa Source for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Moringa Source on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment