Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tiny Tot Organics and BURP Bamboo Toddler Towel Review

You may remember my previous review of Tiny Tot Organics.  This is a great little online shop that chooses their inventory very carefully - making sure its environmentally friendly and safe for you and your kids!  Well, I've got another great item from their store to review today! - The BURP Bamboo Hooded Toddler Towel...



These towels are larger than your average baby towel, so they are perfect for that toddler (ages 1-5 years). (The BURP Hooded Baby Towel is 31"x33", while the BURP Hooded Toddler Towel is 31"x41".) Its made from a wonderful Bamboo Velour (70%) and an Organic Cotton (30%) so its SUPER SOFT and extra absorbent!  Plus, its antimicrobial and hypoallergenic!!! This makes it the PERFECT towel for any child with allergies or sensitivities!



But even if your child has no allergies, you are gonna want this towel!  Its just so soft and cozy!  And since bamboo is more absorbent that cotton, it makes for an AWESOME towel!  It holds 3 TIMES its weight in water!!!!  Use it for bathtime, and also for the pool or the beach!  It will just wick the water away!




Check out my previous review of Tiny Tot Organics' Earth Mama Angel Baby items HERE.

If you'd like to check out this fabulous product, plus all the other organic and natural products that Tiny Tot Organics carries, you can do so HERE.

"Like" Tiny Tot Organics on Facebook HERE.
Join Tiny Tot Organics on Twitter HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment