Thursday, December 6, 2012

BURP Hooded Bamboo Baby Towel Review

I recently discovered the wonders of bamboo.  Did you know that bamboo makes a WONDERFUL towel? Its WAY more absorbent than cotton, its antibacterial, and its SUPER SOFT!  And I've found a company that sells an amazing bamboo bath towel - Baby U R Precious.  They were kind enough to send me one of their hooded baby bath towels for review...




The towel came wrapped up beautifully.  This towel would make a FABULOUS baby shower gift!  I received their Purple Passion towel and it is really lovely!  Oh, and its SUPER SUPER SOFT!!!!!  I'm serious!  I wish they made this towel in an adult size!  Its made out of bamboo velour and its just wonderfully cozy!

This baby towel is 31"x33" and is organic bamboo velour


Not only is this sweet baby towel hooded, but it also has a strap so that mom can wear it around her neck to keep her clothes from getting soaked.  Or, if you don't feel like wearing it, you can simply remove the strap! - Its attached by velcro!  How cool is that!!!  This is an INCREDIBLE towel!  I think every baby should have some!


Check out all of Baby U R Precious' wonderful products HERE.
"Like" Baby U R Precious on Facebook HERE.
Join Baby U R Precious on Twitter HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


1 comment: