Thursday, December 6, 2012

Little Green Pouch Reuseable Food Pouch Review


I have an AWESOME new review for all you moms out there!  First, let me say that I LOVE those little pouch foods!  (You know, the apple sauce in a pouch that your toddler can suck on.)  They are so convenient!  If I need to give my little one a little snack but we're out and I don't want to have to bring a spoon and bowl, or if we're at home but I don't want my little one to get really messy (like right before church, etc) then I love being able to give her one of those pouches!  But let's face it, they can get pricey.  Well, I've found an AWESOME solution to the price problem - Little Green Pouch!



The awesome folks at Little Green Pouch were kind enough to to send me a Four-Pack of their pouches...




These pouches are so awesome!  They are BPA and Phthalate-free!  They are easy to fill too!  All you need a little funnel.  If you don't have one, they even sell one and several other accessories on their site!  Oh, and they are DISHWASHER AND FREEZER SAFE!!!  Are you kidding me????!!!???  How awesome is that!  These babies are definitely worth checking out!

Oh, and they have a section of recipes on their website!  You can check them out HERE

Check out Little Green Pouch HERE.
"Like" Little Green Pouch on Facebook HERE.
Join Little Green Pouch on Twitter HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment