Monday, December 3, 2012

Novica Gift Finder Review


 
You may remember the Novica review I did several months ago.  I love Novica!  They have lots of handmade items from all over the world!  Its an incredible place to shop for unique and beautiful gifts for friends and loved ones!  And with Christmas quickly approaching, we are in that gift-shopping mode around here!  Sometimes though, its hard to think of a gift for someone.  It can be really frustrating when you just don't know where to start. 

But Novica has changed all that!  They've recently added a fabulous Gift Finder to their website!  WooHoo!  It helps you narrow down the options when shopping for friends and family!  For example, are you shopping for an animal lover?  Just click on the "Gifts For the Animal Lover" section of the Gift Finder!  Need a hostess gift for a holiday party?  Just click on Hostess Gifts! 

I was interested in holiday decor, so I went to their Gift Finder and clicked on the Holiday Decor section.  It had so many cute and unique items!  I found these ADORABLE Snowmen!

Click to view a larger picture

I fell in love with them right away!  Seriously!  How cute are they!!!  So, I've got a confession to make.  I found a gift FOR MYSELF.  I just couldn't help it!  SO check out Novica's awesome Gift Finder!  But be careful!  You just may end up finding gifts for yourself as well!  :)

"Like" Novica on Facebook HERE.
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment