Monday, December 10, 2012

Floppy Seat Review

OK moms, pop quiz time!  Which is nastier: a public restroom or a shopping cart?  I think the answer may shock you!  According to a University of Arizona study shopping carts failed more hygiene tests than public restrooms!  54% of them contained bodily fluid and 21% tested positive for blood, mucus, saliva, or urine.

All of a sudden I feel an OVERWHELMING desire to go out and buy about a dozen shopping cart covers!  Seriously!  I mean, I'm not "miss over-protective mama" but who wants their child sitting in that!!!???!!!  Thankfully, I've found a FABULOUS, convenient, adorable new cover - the Floppy Seat! 


This cover is AMAZING!  First of all, look how cute it is!  And they have all sorts of different patterns to choose from!  It covers all 4 sides of the shopping cart, so your little one won't be messing with any part of the cart.  It fits all sizes of carts, plus it doubles as a highchair cover! It has a built in safety belt, a bottle pocket for you to stick their bottle or sippy cup, and loops so that you can attach toys to it!
 
Grape Sorbet
 Photo courtesy of FloppySeat.com
 

And it comes with a handy carrying bag!!!  That is so awesome!  It makes it so much easier to carry around!!!!
 

 


Check out Floppy Seat for yourself HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment