Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pacific Baby Review

I've recently become very concerned about the products I use - especially with my kids.  That's why I was thrilled to find Pacific Baby online!  They make some wonderful, safe, environmentally friendly, convertible baby bottles.  That's right!  CONVERTIBLE!  They grow with your baby!!!!




These bottles are pretty amazing!  They are made of vacuum-sealed stainless steel, which means the 4oz bottle will keep liquids warm or cold for 6 hours & the 7oz bottle will keep liquids warm or cold for up to 10 hours!!!  That's pretty awesome!  They are environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable, and BPA, PVC, and Phthalate-free!  They also have a wide neck and an inner scale to make it easier to measure formula! 



And, as I mentioned before, the bottles are convertible!  Once baby is ready for a sippy cup, just remove the nipple and ring and place the handles and sippy top on the bottle!  And then, when they are ready, you can graduate to the drink top!  Think of how much room you'll save!  No need to buy sippy cups, etc!  Just get the accessories for your Pacific Baby bottles!  Plus, your sippies will keep drinks cool!  How awesome is that!!!!


Check out Pacific Baby's fabulous bottles and accessories HERE.
"Like" Pacific Baby on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment