Saturday, December 15, 2012

GlassStraws.com Review


Lately I've been thinking about my family's use of plastics - especially in the kitchen.  Plastics are not environmentally friendly, often contain some pretty dangerous and poisonous chemicals, and are, well, expensive.  I mean, think about it - plastic sandwich bags, plastic straws, etc.  You have to buy them over and over and over again.  And that gets pricy.  Lately though, I've found a great solutionreplacement for plastic straws - Glass Straws!  They don't contain those nasty poisons, so they are safer!  And they are reusable, so they are environmentally AND wallet friendly!!!  WhooHoo!!!

The awesome folks at GlassStraws.com were kind enough to send me a variety of straws for review! They have all sorts of straws to choose from! 

Bent Straws...



Straight Straws...
 
 
Long Straws...
 
 
Short Straws...

 
 
Straws with a little bit of color...


And even straws with reinforced tips...





These straws are pretty cool!  They are made of Scientific Grade Borosilicate Glass, are thick and durable, dishwasher and microwave safe, safe for drinking cold AND hot drinks, hypoallergenic, 100% non toxic, and reusable!  Do yourself a faver, save some money and your health.  Stop using plastic straws with potentially harful chemicals.  Switch to glass straws!


Check out all of the fabulous options at GlassStraws.com HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.








No comments:

Post a Comment