Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pure Joy Toddler Car Seat Cover Review

So, as many of you know, we are currently expecting our second little blessing.  When I was pregnant with our first (a baby girl), being the money-saver that I am, I thought I'd get as much gender-neutral gear as I could.  That way, if our second was a boy, we wouldn't have to replace everything.  Well guess what.  Our second is a girl!  Haha!  Now I want some fun, colorful stuff!

Thankfully, there's a wonderful shop called Pure Joy!  The sell infant and toddler car seat covers, stroller liners, blankets, burp cloths, bassinet sheets - all in fun, colorful patterns!  The awesome folks at Pure Joy were kind enough to send my toddler a lovely, fun Toddler Car Seat Cover!




I was THRILLED when I found out I'd be reviewing this cover since my little one's car seat is plain grey.  Now, I know.  I know.  I mentioned wanting "girly" stuff and her I picked a car seat cover that's blue and green, but I just LOVED this pattern!  Plus, my husband plays the bass and I thought he would think this is cool.  (I know its a guitar and not a bass, but I still thought he'd think it was cool.)  :)

These covers are designed to fit most toddler car seats. (It fit our Britax perfectly!  It was a stretch, but once I got it on it was just perfect!)  And they have LOTS and LOTS of patterns and colors to choose from!

If you'd like to check out Pure Joy for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Pure Joy on Facebook Here.
Join Pure Joy on Twitter HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


1 comment:

  1. HI

    This is good blog we can get good information about the Seat Covers and other products.

    Regards
    saddlesinc

    ReplyDelete