Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Magnolia Organics Review



I recently found a fabulous little company called Magnolia Organics.  They make some great organic, eco-friendly bedding products!  The lovely folks at Magnolia Organics were kind enough to send me a couple of items for review.  First I received a set of their Essential's Collection Queen-sized Sheets in Clearwater...




These sheets are made 100% organic cotton, which is awesome enough, but Magnolia Organics also ensures that their products are made in a suitable environment, child labor and sweat-shop free!  Now that's awesome!!! 
I immediately washed these sheets so that we could sleep on them and really see how good they were.  Well, my husband was VERY PLEASED!  In fact, he kept telling me the next morning how much he liked them and how comfortable they were.  Now THAT'S an endorsement because men don't normally care much about stuff like that. 

The other item I received was one of their Standard Size Fitted Crib Sheets...



I was SUPER impressed by this sheet!  First of all, it was very thick.  - Most crib sheets seem very thin and sorta cheap, but this one is thick, SUPER SOFT, and seems extremely well made!  And I love that the sheet came rolled up in a drawstring bag of the same color!  Its already prefectly packaged for a baby shower!  Yay!!!  And again, its SUPER SOFT!!!!

I was really impressed by these products!  They are well made, ethically made, and organically made!  Yippee!!!



If you'd like to check out all of Magnolia Organics wonderful products, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Magnolia Organics on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment