Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Citrus Lane November 2012 Toddler Box Review and 50% Off Your First Box!!!

If you'd like to check out Citrus Lane for yourself, you can click this REFERRAL LINK and get 50% off your first box!!!


Its that time again!  Time for another Citrus Lane review!  You know I LOVE my Citrus Lane boxes!!!  :)  This month's theme was "Fun with Food" and it did not disappoint!!!



So what did my toddler get in this lovely little box? Well, I'll tell you!
First, she got this awesome Goodbyn Small Meal Container...



This container is so cool!  It has no BPA or Phthalates and is dishwasher safe!

Next we received these cool Green Eats Snack Bowls by Green Toys...

 
We already owned a set of these and we love them!  They are the perfect size for a little toddler snack!  They are also great for pretend play!  They are made from 100% recycled milk jugs and are dishwasher safe, contain no melamine, BPA, phthalates, PVC, or external coatings!

We also received a Plum Organics Strawberry Mish Mash...

 
These snacks:
  • Contain no added sugar, salt, juice, or colors
  • Come in a convenient, resealable & portable pouch for on the go eating
  • Have100% BPA-free packaging & child safe, recyclable cap

  • 

    And lastly (and this was my FAVORITE item) we received a small set of Plan Toys Cutting Foods:

     
    These things are SO AWESOME!  I have to admit, I swiped these before my toddler got up from her nap.  I set them aside as a stocking stuffer because she's getting a play kitchen for Christmas!  I can't wait until she sees them!!!!
     
     
    And I also received this mommy treat - A small Juice Beauty Moisturizer...
     
     
     
    Oh!  And they also sent a little TinyPrints.com 20% off coupon!!!
     
    
     
    Once again, a great box from Citrus Lane!
     
    Oh, and December's theme is: "A Few of Our Favorite Things" - yippee!!!  They'll be packing the boxes with some of their favorite past items plus adding a few new ones!  Its a must have!  :)
     
    You can receive monthly surprises for your kids as well!!! Just use this REFERRAL LINK to get 50% off your first box!
    Check out all of my previous Citrus Lane reviews HERE.

    "Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
    Follow me on Twitter @TheProv31Mama
    Follow me on Pinterest.
    Follow me on Instagram @TheProverbs31Mama
     
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment