Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tiny Tot Organics Earth Mama Angel Baby Review


I have found another AWESOME online store - Tiny Tot Organics!  I love a store that pays attention to what they sell and Tiny Tot Organics is one of those stores!  It was started by a woman who has been a pediatric nurse for 27 years.  She's concerned about what kids are using to eat with, play with, etc.  The products she sells are organic, natural, safe, and eco-friendly.  And here's a great example: Earth Mama Angel Baby Organics...




The awesome folks at Tiny Tot Organics were kind enough to send me several products from this line to review.  I received:

1.) The Natural Non-Scents Shampoo and Body Wash - This wash has no petrochemicals, petroleum or petroleum by products, no “fragrance” or parfum, 1,4-Dioxane, formaldehyde, or phthalates, no sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), cocomidopropyl betaine or other synthetic foaming agents or surfactants, no artificial preservatives, parabens, phenoxyethanol, Quaternium-15 etc., and no artificial emulsifiers!  Now that's what I call natural!

2.) The Angel Baby Bath Blossoms - These "blossoms" are USDA Certified 100% Organic.  They are herbal bath packets to help soothe fussy babies and calm itchy or dry skin.  (Oh, and mama or daddy could use them too!)

3.) And the A Little Something for Baby Set - This set includes travel-sized bottles of their Angel Baby Shampoo and Body Wash, Angel Baby Bottom Balm, Angel Baby Lotion, and Angel Baby Oil.  This is a GREAT set to give as a baby shower gift!!!

 

Oh, and with Christmas coming, are you looking for some great stocking stuffers for your new baby?  Well, these items fit the bill!!!!

Check out my previous review of Tiny Tot Organics' BURP Toddler Hooded Towel HERE.

If you'd like to check out these fabulous products, plus all the other organic and natural products that Tiny Tot Organics carries, you can do so HERE.

"Like" Tiny Tot Organics on Facebook HERE.
Join Tiny Tot Organics on Twitter HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment