Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sparkle Bright Review

OK, who has jewelry that needs to be cleaned?  Who hates having to constantly drive to a jewelry store to have it cleaned?  Who also hates the clean-at-home jewelry cleaners that have all those nasty, smelly, dangerous chemicals?  If you answered yes to all those questions - like I did - then have I got a treat for you! - Sparkle Bright Jewelry Cleaner!!!

 
So why are these products different?  Well, they contain no alcohol, ammonia, or acids. They are biodegradable, eco-friendly, child-safe, and make your jewelry look brand new, in seconds!!!  Yes!!!!  And you can use the All Natural Cleaner on ALL of your jewelry!!! That's right! - Gemstones, including your diamonds, specialty jewelry, including Pandora, and even costume jewelry!!!!  These products are THAT SAFE!!!!!  And you can use the Polishing Cream to polish ALL precious metals and any hard surfaces - including silver, gold, platinum, marble, bronze, copper, and even vinyl flooring!!!
 
The awesome folks at Sparkle Bright were kind enough to send me their Gift Bag Jewelry Cleaner Kit for review...
 






This Kit includes:
  • 4 oz. Liquid Jewelry Cleaner with lift-tray & small Detail Brush
  • 12 oz. Liquid Jewelry Cleaner Refill
  • 2 oz. Tarnish Remover & Polishing Cream
  • One Soft Toothbrush
  • One 100% Cotton - "Jeweler's" Cloth

  • This kit makes a wonderful gift!!!  And this set will last the average user 24-48 months!  That's quite a long time!  And I love that it contains everything you need to clean your jewelry - including a soft toothbrush and a jeweler's cloth!  Just awesome!

    But why just take my word for it?  Why not see this cleaner in action!  I decided to clean one of my rings for this review, so I went to my jewelry box to find the dirtiest ring I could find.  I found this sterling silver palm tree ring.  It was COVERED in tarnish and I'd tried a few times to clean it, but nothing really seemed to work...


    Its hard to tell in this picture, but can you see all the tarnish?  It was pretty nasty!  And since the palm tree is raised, it was a pain to clean.  I could never get the edges and crevices clean!  But I decide to try the Polishing Cream that came in the kit.  As soon as I began rubbing it with the Jeweler's Cloth that was included, this is what I saw...
     
    
     
    Look at all that tarnish!  It just wiped right off!  Then I used the soft toothbrush (dampened) to clean around all the edges and crevices.  So how did it turn out?  Like this! -
     
    
     
    Clean and shiny!!!  WooHoo!!!  I was THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED!!!  Check out this side-by-side comparison...

     

     


    Check out all of Sparkle Bright's fabulous, all-natural products HERE.


    "Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

    If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


    Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment