Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blanket My Baby Personalized Blankie Review

Have you heard about BlanketMyBaby.com?  Its an AWESOME shop that sells personalized blankets - of ALL KINDS!!! Swaddle blankets, crib blankets, stroller blankets, security blankets...  I could look around their shop all day long!  And what better gift to give a new baby or a child than a blanket with their name or monogram on it!  Think about it!  Its the PERFECT gift - whether its the first child or the fifth! - A "first child" can always use more blankets! And, quite frankly, a "fifth child" is probably gonna get so many hand-me-downs, that they will cherish an item that's "just for them!"  :)


The awesome folks at Blanket My Baby sent my little one this ADORABLE Angel Dear Pink Bunny Security Blankie to review! This blankie is SO SOFT and SO PRECIOUS!!! I just LOVE it!!!



I chose to have the blankie embroidered with my little one's momogram (in a lovely green color), and I was VERY pleased! -



As I mentioned before, this little bunny is SOOO soft and sweet!  And it has these little taggies on it that my little one can play with! -


And seriously, how cute is this face...


If you'd like to check out all of the personlizable blankets at BlanketMyBaby.com, you can do so HERE.
"Like" BlanketMyBaby on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great swaddle blanket! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves blanket with her own name on it, she will surely love to have this blanket too. thanks much for the review!

    ReplyDelete