Friday, June 8, 2012

Aurora World Inc. Crinkle Friend Review

Aurora World Inc. recently released a new line of toys called Crinkle Friends.  Crinkle Friends are colorful, cuddly and filled will lots of fun things for babies to play with!



As I mentioned, these crinkly creatures are full of color!  This makes them very attractive to infants and toddlers.  They are also super cute and cuddly!  My little one grabbed this adorable toucan as soon as I pulled it out of the package!  And, as the name suggests, they are full of "crinkle!"  :)  There is crinkle material in the stomach, wings AND tail!  





But that's not all!  This adorable toucan also has a rattle inside its head and several "taggies" on its tail!  My little one was COMPLETELY engaged with this adorable toy!

My little one LOVED playing with the taggies on the toucan's tail.




If you'd like to check out the rest of the Crinkle Friends - and all of Aurora's awesome toys - you can do so HERE
"Like" Aurora World Inc. on Facebook HERE.




If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment