Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ozeri Kandle eBook Reader Light Review



I love my Kindle.  Seriously  I didn't think I would, but I do.  I use it ALL the time! And I love that, since its not backlit, its not hard on the eyes!  The one bummer is that I can't use it with the lights off (like reading in bed).  Also, when the family travels, I often want to read in the car, but if its early in the morning or later at night, I can't.  Ugh!  But the great folks at Ozeri have fixed that problem for me!  They sent me their Kandle Flex Reading Light!  (Get it, "Kandle, Kindle")  :)

I love how the light slides into the clip when not in use!


The Kandle came with an extra set of batteries and a little storage case!  How cool is that!!!  And it will fit well in your purse or travel bag!



The Kandle fits very securely on my Kindle!  And I love that the light is flexible, so I can move it to the perfect position for me!  It also has 2 different light strengths, so I can make it soft light or bright light!  And it also fits on the Sony Reader and other eBook readers!



If you'd like to buy the Kandle for yourself, you can do so on Amazon.com HERE.
If you'd like to check out Ozeri's full line of products, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Ozeri on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.









No comments:

Post a Comment