Sunday, June 17, 2012

FunBites Review



OK, another SUPER COOL product up for review today!!!  This one is called FunBites.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little product!!!  Its so well-made and sturdy and has TONS of uses!!!  Its PERFECT for little ones who are just starting out on finger foods!  - Makes it SO easy to cut food into "bite-sized" pieces!  AND, its SUPER QUICK!  Oh!  And its BPA-free!!!  WhooHoo!!!  SO why don't I get started on the review and let you see this little baby in action!

I decided to use our FunBites on my little one's peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  First, I made the sandwich... Tadaaa...




Then I took the FunBites cutter, placed it on the sandwich, and rocked it back and forth.  (Its curved so that it rocks gently and cuts the food easily!) -




It cut the sandwich just perfectly!  And the little cubes of sandwich stayed inside the cutter...




But fear not!  The awesome folks at FunBites haven't left you to punch out each of those individual sandwich bites.  Nope!  They've included this AWESOME popper top that you insert into the cutter to gently push all of the "bites" out at once!  How cool!!!




And look what perfect little "bites" it made for my little one!!! -




It didn't leave much crust either! -




These bites are the PERFECT size!  So great for little hands!!!!  See...



Now, just in case you're thinking, "That's great, but I don't need that just for sandwiches," here are a few more suggestions for using your FunBites:
Cheese
Pizza
Omelettes
Cantaloupe
Watermelon
Pancakes
Burgers
OOOH! And quesadillas!!!!!

So many possibilities!!!  I'm already thinking of my little one's birthday party!  I'm gonna use the FunBites to make little appetizers that even the littlest ones can enjoy! - Chicken Salad Sandwich Bites, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Bites, Cheese Cubes, Fruit Cubes, Teenie Brownie Bites, etc....  AWESOME!!!!

Oh!  And they also have an ADORABLE Heart-Shaped one!!!  How sweet!!!

Luv It!


If you'd like to check out FunBites for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" FunBites on Facebook HERE. (They have tones pof pics of food ideas!)
Join FunBites on Twitter HERE.
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment