Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cool Gear Review

Cool Gear is a company that has, well, some REALLY COOL GEAR!!!  The awesome folks at Cool gear sent me a couple of products to review, and they are REALLY NIFTY!!!



The first item I received was the 20oz Chiller with Freezer Gel...



What do I LOVE about this cup?  Well, to begin with, its 20 ounces!  I can get lots of water - or Diet Dr. Pepper ;) - in this cup!  Its also very sturdy!  (And I LOVE that the top actually screws on instead of just "clicking" on top!  Its more secure that way!)  Also, its a safer product because the cup is BPA free AND the freezer gel is non-toxic!!!  WooHoo!!!  Its even top-shelf dishwasher safe, which I LOVE!  (Anything that saves me time is a BIG PLUS!)  And lastly, as I mentioned before, it has freezer gel in it!  How cool!  You can actually FREEZE this cup!  So its great for your favorite frozen drinks - or to keep your water or soda SUPER COLD!


The second product I received was for my little one - the Snacktime Container...



This container is actually a snack container AND a cup!!!  HOW COOL!!!  Its so cute!!!  And the cup, again, has non-toxic freezer gel in it, so it will keep your little one's drink cold!!!


The bottom (the cookie container) unscrews from the top (the freezer gel cup).  How perfect is this for kids!!!  What an AWESOME snack container/cup to take in the car, out shopping, as a school snack, on a trip to the park, to the nursery on Sunday morning, etc!  Again, the container is BPA-free and the freezer gel is non-toxic!


Cool Gear has TONS of other AWESOME products as well!  You can check them all out HERE.
"Like" Cool Gear on Facebook HERE.
Join Cool Gear on Twitter HERE.
Check out the list of retailers that sell Cool Gear HERE.
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment