Thursday, June 7, 2012

Buddy Fruits Review




I'm always looking for healthy, natural snacks to feed my little one.  Buddy Fruits fits that description PERFECTLY!!!  They pouches are nothing but fruit!!! I love the fact that they come in these convenient pouches instead of jars.  It makes them SO portable!!!  I can squeeze one into a bowl for my little one, or I can simply unscrew the top and let my little one suck on it!  That makes it the PERFECT snack on the go!!!!


The AWESOME folks at Buddy Fruits sent my little one several packages of Pure Blended Fruit and several packages of Pure Fruit Bites to review.  - And boy does she LOVE them!!!


The Pure Blended Fruit pouches come in 8 different flavors: Apple-Banana, Apple-Cinnamon, Apple-Strawberry, Apple-Multifruit, Banana, Mango, Peach and Mango Passion & Banana.  Each pouch contains one full serving of fruit!



I poured one of the pouches into a bowl. (My little one is practicing using a spoon.)  She DEVOURED this yummy fruit!!!  And then she begged for another!

Apple- Cinnamon Blended Fruit


She also devoured 2 packages of the Pure Fruit Bites!  Again, these little snacks are NOTHING BUT FRUIT! 

They come in 6 flavors: Orange, Pomegranate & Acai, Apple, Black Currant, Banana, and Raspberry  They are very soft, so I wasn't really worried about them being a choking hazard for my toddler...

Black Currant Fruit Bites


If you'd like to check out Buddy Fruits for yourself, you can do so HERE.
To find out which stores sell Buddy Fruit (including Walmart, Publix, Kroger and Acme) go HERE.
"Like" Buddy Fruit on Facebook HERE.
Join Buddy Fruit on Twitter HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment