Monday, June 11, 2012

McNaughton Inc Products Review

McNaughton Inc is an environmentally-minded product developer and manufacturer of clever, useful, original products that help make life easier, better and safer.  They have a HUGE range of products to choose from!

The awesome folks at McIncShop were kind enough to send me several items for review...

The first item I received was the Dash Mat Pro (Dashboard Phone and GPS Holder)...
Yes. My iPod screen need a good cleaning.  ;)
Its compatible with most handheld GPS devices, iPods, Cell Phones, Satellite Radios and PDAs.  Its small and portable, so you can move it from car to car or you can store it in your glove compartment!  The neck also rotates so that you can set it to your perfect viewing angle!




The next item I received was this Cup Holder Adapter...

How cool is this!  I hate when I get a cup at a restaurant and it doesn't fit in the cup holder!  Grrrr!!!!  But this adapter fits even larger cups!  And its dishwasher safe, so no worries if your drink leaks!  No need to climb in the car and try to scrub out your cup holder.  Just remove this one and throw it in the dishwasher!


I also received this set of Towel and Bag Hangers...


This is such a great idea!  These little clips hang over a cabinet door and then you can hang plastic bags, dish towels, or even bathroom hand towels on them!  So convenient!!!  Now I can have a hand towel RIGHT NEXT to the sink!  Yippee!  (Its the little things in life...) ;)



Lastly, I received this Doodie Bag Keeper...

We have 2 dogs, so unfortunately we also have lots of "doodie."  LOL!  This nifty little holder has adhesive on the back so that you can attach it to a wall (for example, outside your back door or wherever you normally walk the dogs).  Then just fill the container with grocery bags!  Now you not only have a place to keep doggy bags, but you save money by recycling grocery bags instead of buying those pricy bags they sell at pet stores!

If you'd like to check out McNaughton Inc, you can do so HERE.
"Like" McNaughton Inc on Facebook HERE.
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.




No comments:

Post a Comment