Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mark Poulin Jewelry Review




Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE jewelry!  That was a trait passed down from my sweet mama.  She loved jewelry, as did her mama before her.  I'm always looking for new, unique jewelry for myself and to give as gifts.  And I found a new gem when I found Mark Poulin Jewelry!  What I LOVE about it is that Mr. Poulin makes his jewelry from his own sketches, so its not only pretty jewelry, but its a piece of art as well!


Mr. Poulin was WONDERFUL enough to send me several pieces of jewelry to review!  The first piece I received was this lovely set of Little Pocket Cat Earrings....


These earrings - two cats peeking out from behind 2 hearts - are SO CUTE!!!  They are made from sterling silver and hung on sterling silver French wires.  These are PERFECT (or, should I say "PURRFECT") for any cat lover!!!  (Sorry.  I just couldn't help myself with that one.)  ;)


The second item I received was this lovely little Fluffy the Sheep Glass Necklace...


This necklace is SO ADORABLE!!!  Its got the MOST ADORABLE little sheep on it & its hung on a lovely, silver-plated chain.  This necklace is PERFECT for a little girl!  And the chain is a little thicker that the usual chain, so it will stand up to wear and tear - yet it still looks delicate and lovely.  This little sheep would make a WONDERFUL birthday or Easter gift for a young girl!


Look how cute this little lamb is!!!


The last piece of jewelry I received was this AWESOME set of Space Cat Family Necklaces...


I can not tell you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE these necklaces!!!  They come as a set - one for mama and one for your daughter.  What an amazing idea!  Again, these cats are sterling silver and they come on the same silver-plated chains that the sheep necklace came on.  The child's necklace comes on a slightly smaller chain than the adult necklace, so it is perfect for a little girl!

There are SO MANY adorable pieces of jewelry on Mark Poulin's website!!!  But there are also some other REALLY cute items on this site - like buttons, magnets and greeting cards!  And, again, they are all Mr. Poulin's drawings!!!

How cute are these buttons and magnets!!!

These greeting cards are adorable too!
(Check out the one on the right - It says "Let's Hang Out."  LOVE IT!!!)


There are tons and tons of lovely, cute, and well-made items on Mark Poulin's website!  If you'd like to check them out, you can do so HERE.

"Like" Mark Poulin Jewelry on Facebook HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)



Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment