Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baby Pinecone Children's Clothing Review



Yesterday I received an ADORABLE package it the mail!  -



It was from Baby Pinecone - a children's clothing company that makes some of the cutest and comfiest merino wool clothing for kids.  They were kind enough to send my little one a couple of items for review, and I have to say that they are SO ADORABLE!!!!


The first item we received was this precious Bolero Sweater...



This sweater is the most adorable shade of pink!  In fact, its called "Candy Fleece."  And its SOOO soft!!!  (I wish it came in my size!)  ;)  And look how sweet it looks on my little one...



We also received these adorable Leggings (also in "Candy Fleece)...


Again, these leggings are super soft and so sweet! And check out the adorable packet on the leg! -



My little one looks just precious in this outfit!!! And she really seems to like wearing it!  I guess that's because of how soft it is!



These clothes are adorable, super soft (made of superfine merino wool), and extremely comfy!  They are also light weight, so they are perfect for cool Fall days!  But they are not so thick that you couldn't wear them in the Spring as well! - Very versatile!


If you'd like to check out Baby Pinecone for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Baby Pinecone on Facebook HERE.
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment