Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blooming Bath Review

I remember when my little one was first born.  Those first few baths were fun and terrifying all at the same time!  I was always afraid that she would slip.  And I HATED baby baths!  I tried a few, but they were all such hard plastic!  I can't imagine that they were very comfortable for my little one!  I mean, who wants to lay on a hard piece of plastic!!!

Then I found Blooming Bath!  This product is just AMAZING!!!  Blooming Bath is designed to fit in your kitchen sink!  And the petals are made so that it will fit in pretty much any sink! 


Then simply lay your sweet baby inside the petals!  Your sweet baby will be secure, they won't slip like they would in a plastic bath, and they'll be WAY more comfy!!!

See how the petals scrunch together so that it fits in any sink!
And when the bath is over, simply squeeze out the excess water and then throw it in the dryer for 10-15 minutes!  Or, if you don't want to dry it in the dryer, just hang it from the handy hang tag on the back so that it can dry on its own!  How amazing is that!!!

The Blooming Bath comes in 3 different colors too! - Pink, Blue, or Yellow!  And its SUPER soft!!!  They even sent me this adorable matching washcloth!  Its SOOOOOO soft and thick!!!


The Blooming Bath is the PERFECT gift for any new mom!!!  Its soft, comfy, fits any sink, and will make any new mom feel so much more comfortable while they are bathing their little angel!  LOVE IT!!!


If you'd like to check out Blooming Bath for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Blooming Bath on Facebook HERE.
Join Blooming Bath on Facebook HERE


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment