Monday, June 11, 2012

Supergoop! Review


Have you heard of Supergoop!?  If not, don't feel bad.  I just recently learned about them myself, but I'm so glad that I did!  Supergoop is a skincare line designed to protect children and adults from harmful skincare ingredients and the sun's harmful UV rays. 

Supergoop! has so many wonderful products - including sunscreens, self-tanning lotions, lip balms, and daily moisturizers!  All of their products are free of parabens, petrochemicals, fragrances and phthylates, which makes them not only safe for the body, but better for the environment!  That's quite a "win-win!"

The AWESOME folks at Supergoop! were kind enough to send me a couple of products to review:


The first product that I received was their SPF 30 UVA I UVB Sunstick...

Its so annoying to try to apply sunscreen to your face.  You HAVE to have a mirror or you almost inevitably end up with a white glob of sunscreen somewhere!  Not anymore!  This sunstick is AWESOME!!!  And it really allows you to get those areas that are hard to get with traditional sunscreen - like under the eyes, behind the ears, etc.

The Sunstick

The next item I received was the Save Face SPF 35+ A.M. Moisturizer...

This is an AWESOME morning moisturizer and sunscreen in one! It goes on without being shiny or thick!  I have very fair skin, so I love the idea of having my moisturizer and sunscreen all in one!  No more forgetting to protect my skin from harmful UV rays!  WooHoo!!!  :)
If you'd like to check out Supergoop! for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Supergoop! on Facebook HERE.
Join Supergoop! on Twitter HERE.
Check out the Supergoop! blog HERE.
Follow Supergoop! on Pinterest HERE.
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.




No comments:

Post a Comment