Thursday, June 7, 2012

Shutter Huggers Review




After having my little one, I became interested in photography.  I bought a nice camera and tried to learn how to take decent pictures.  And I've learned one or two things - although, I'm by no means an expert!  But one thing that has ALWAYS been a problem is getting my little one to look at the camera when I want her too.  I would hold keys or some other object in my left hand and say, "Look what mama has!"  And sometimes she would look.  But its hard to hold a camera still with just one hand.

The folks at Shutter Huggers fixed that problem for me!  And, can I just say, I REALLY wish I'd found them sooner!  They developed these AWESOME stuffed animals that fit onto your camera lense!  Talk about getting your little one's attention!




The good folks at Shutter Huggers were kind enough to send me 2 of their "huggers" to review.




This adorable panda with a red bowtie...




And this precious giraffe...



These things worked like a charm!  My little one looked RIGHT AT the camera!  WooHoo!!!  And I'm SO glad that they sent two of them, because they were SO cute that my little one INSISTED on playing with one of them...


And they aren't just for cameras!  Put one on your little one's bottle to keep them entertained! 

If you'd like to check out Shutter Huggers for yourself, you can do so HERE.
You can also buy them on Amazon HERE.
"Like" Shutter Huggers on Facebook HERE.




If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)



Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.







No comments:

Post a Comment