Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Surf Sweets Review


OK, so I LOVE candy!  I have a MAJOR sweet tooth!  So when Surf Sweets contacted me about reviewing some of their products, I was SO in!



The awesome folks at Surf Sweets sent me 4 different candies to review: Gummy Bears, Fruity Bears, Jelly Beans, and Sour Beary Bears.  And, let me just tell you, they were AWESOME!!!  Seriously!  There aren't very many pictures in this review.  Why?  Becuase these candies literally lasted a few minutes!  The whole family loved them!!!



The Gummy Bears come in 6 flavors: Cherry, Grapefruit, Grape, Lemon, Strawberry and Orange.  The whole family LOVED these things!  You know how, sometimes gummy bears can be so hard and chewy that it takes you 10 minutes to gnaw through one?  I hate that!  These Gummy Bears had just the right bit of "chew" but were also soft!  I even felt comfortable giving them to my toddler daughter.  - And she LOVED them!  :)
These Gummy Bears are:
Made with Organic fruit juice and sweeteners
100% Vitamin C per serving
90% Organic
No corn syrup or GMOs
Gluten Free and Casein Free
Made in a Nut-Free facility

The Fruity Bears also come in 6 flavors: Cherry, Grapefruit, Grape, Lemon, Strawberry and Orange.
Again, they were yummy, soft and chewy!
They also are:
Made with Organic fruit juice and sweeteners
100% Vitamin C per serving
95% Organic
No corn syrup or GMOs
Gluten Free and Casein Free
Made in a Nut-Free facility
Vegan and vegetarian


The Jelly Beans also come in 6 flavors: Cherry, Grapefruit, Grape, Lemon, Strawberry and Orange.  My little one and husband gobbled these up!  They really enjoyed them!
The Jelly Beans are:
Made with Organic fruit juice and sweeteners
100% Vitamin C per serving
97% Organic
No corn syrup or GMOs
Gluten Free and Casein Free
Made in a Nut-Free facility
Vegetarian

And lastly, the Sour Berry Bears come in 3 flavors: Sour Cherry, Strawberry, and Black Raspberry.  My poor hubby didn't get to try any of these because I ate them all!  They were SOOO good!!!  And they were just a little sour, which I loved! YUM!
These Sour Berry Bears were:
Made with Organic fruit juice and sweeteners
100% Vitamin C per serving
90% Organic
No corn syrup or GMOs
Gluten Free and Casein Free
Made in a Nut-Free facility
Vegan and vegetarian

If you'd like to check out Surf Sweets for yourself - and I HIGHLY recommend that you do! - you can do so HERE.
"Like" Surf Sweets on Facebook HERE.
"Join" Surf Sweets on Twitter HERE.
To see what stores carry Surf Sweets you can go HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)



Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.




No comments:

Post a Comment