Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fresh Baby Products Review

I've got a really exciting review for you guys today!  Why am I so excited about this one?  Well, because the products are not only cute, but promote healthy eating!  Awesome!  I received this lovely package from FreshBaby.com for review today!




The first item I received was this cute Toddler Cookbook.  Its full of all sorts of recipes that toddlers - and adults - will enjoy for breakfast, lunch and dinner!


I also received this adorable Kid's Portion Plate!  I love that it promotes a healthy diet!  It has pictures in each section so that your kids can learn what foods belong in what group.  



And, just so mommy and daddy can eat better too, they included this Adult Portion Plate! I love this idea!  It helps remind me that I need to eat a balanced meal as well!


And I'm very excited that both plates are 100% melamine, and are BPA, Phthalate, Cadmium, and lead-free AND dishwasher safe!  WooHoo!  :)

But the Fresh Baby website is more than just products!  Its full of useful information - including healthy recipes, lots of information on healthy eating, and a blog!

If you'd like to check out all of Fresh Baby's products and resources, you can do so HERE.
Check out the Fresh Baby Blog HERE.
"Like" Fresh Baby on Facebook HERE.
Join Fresh Baby on Twitter HERE.
Follow Fresh Baby on Pinterest HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment