Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Learn & Turn Toddler Utensil Review




Just like most kids her age, my little one has a hard time with a spoon and fork.  Its hard for toddlers to get the hang of holding utensils correctly.  The Learn and Turn was invented to help toddlers learn to feed themselves.  Its an AWESOME little utensil!  First of all, it comes with a spoon AND a fork attachment, so its like 2 utensils in one!



So what makes this utensil so unique?  Well, it bends to help your child get the food to their mouth easier!  It bends BOTH ways, so whether your child is right-handed or left-handed it will work!  Their website says: "The Learn ‘N’ Turn utensil’s patent pending design allows you to adjust the angle of the spoon to help babies and toddlers feed themselves easily. The spoon or fork attachment can rotate to various positions, creating the proper angle so food can be easily placed into his or her mouth . As your child’s wrists and hands develop, and their dexterity improves, you can adjust the angle of the spoon or fork accordingly. Eventually, your child will be eating with the Learn ’N’ Turn in the straight position, just like a conventional spoon."

I tried the spoon with my little one and it did seem to help her!  Having the spoon turned inward (closer to her mouth) really helped her be able to get food into her mouth without dropping it!  And I love the fact that it bends both ways!

If you'd like to check out Learn&Turn for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Learn and Turn on Facebook HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)



Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.




No comments:

Post a Comment