Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale Review

Hi guys!  I've got another Ozeri review that is SUPER COOL!  This time its the WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale! 


I was so pleaded when I saw this scale!   First of all, it has Microban Antimicrobial product protection!  That is so cool because, as we all know, feet can be kinda germy.  ;)  I also love the fact that its black!  (Our previous bathroom scale was clear glass and it always seemed to get dirt and dust between the glass and the feet.  I tried so hard to clean it, but it was practically impossible!)  This lovely black scale will be SUPER easy to clean!  Its also extremely comfortable to stand on.  Seriously.  I never thought of that as an issue before.  I thought all scales were completely flat.  But this one has a bit of a curve to it that makes it very comfy to stand on.  I noticed that right away!


But the thing that REALLY caught may attention was how quickly it read my weight!  (By the way, there's NO WAY I'm gonna put a picture of the scale with my weight reading on here! - LOL)  Our old scale took quite a while to read your weight.  This scale read my weight in just a few seconds! (I'm talking about about 5 seconds!)  I was amazed!

If you'd like to check this scale out for yourself, you can find it on amazon.com HERE.
You can check out all of Ozeri's products HERE.
"Like" Ozeri on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment