Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Beneterre Cool WrapIt Review

I have another really cool lunch product to show you guys today!  This one is by Beneterre.  Benettere has lots of different food wraps.  In fact, they pretty much have something for everyone!  The wrap that I received for review is the Cool WrapIt - and its pretty stinkin' awesome! -



The Cool WrapIt isn't just a sandwich bag!  Nope!  Its a sandwich bag AND cooler IN ONE!



How cool is that!!! And it comes with the freezer pack!!!  This is PERFECT for school lunches, work lunches, picnics at the park, trips to the beach, etc., etc., etc!


The sandwich goes in the front pocket and has a sturdy velcro strip to keep in securely closed...



And the freezer pack goes in the back pocket (which also has a sturdy velcro strip!)...



I even think you could use the back pocket of chips, crackers, or cookies, if you don't want to use the freezer pack one day!  Awesome!  Lunch all in one wrap!  :)


Oh, and did I mention how stinkin' cute the penguins are!!!???!!! -



If you'd like to check out the CoolWrapIt and all of Beneterre's awesome products, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Beneterre on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment