Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tegu Magnetic Blocks Review


UPDATE:  If you like my creations, PLEASE go to the Tegu Summer Building Contest page here: http://www.tegu.com/blog/2012/06/28/summer-block-building-contest/  and vote for me!!!  I'd LOVE to win!!!  All you have to do is scroll down to the bottom of the contest page and leave a comment with my name - "The Proverbs31 Mama" and then leave my blog URL in the "website" field (http://www.theproverbs31mama.blogspot.com/).  Thanks so much!!!

Have you heard about Tegu?  They have some AWESOME building blocks!  They are made out of beautiful wood, but they are also magnetic!!!  That means you can make some REALLY cool creations with them!!!


The people at Tegu were kind enough to send my little one and I one of their new sets to review - their Explorer Set in Tegu Tints! -



This set is 40 pieces and is just beautiful!!! -



I had so much fun playing with this set myself!  In fact, the folks at Tegu asked me to send them some pics of best creations.  I felt like a kid again!



Tegu sets are perfect for toddlers, teenagers, and adults!!! -



They have some lovely mahogany sets, as well as several other colors.  (But these Tegu Tints are my FAVORITES!!!) -



Can you tell how much fun I've had!!!  And now that my little one is up, she's gonna have some fun too!!!  (That is, if I'm willing to share!)  ;)



If you'd like to check out Tegu for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Tegu on Facebook HERE.
Join Tegu on Twitter HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment