Friday, June 8, 2012

Vitamins Baby Blankie Buddy Review

Vitamins Baby is an online baby clothing store.  They have some really adorable clothes, pajamas, socks, etc.  But they also have some of the most adorable "lovies" that I have ever seen!  My little one loves to sleep with a little lovey.  And I love it too because its small and easy to travel with.

The awesome folks at Vitamins Baby sent my little angel one of their Giraffe Blankie Buddies to review (which is AWESOME because she loves giraffes)! :)



What I love about this Blankie Buddy:
1.) Its small, which makes it portable!  (Its the perfect little lovey for traveling with your little one.)
2.) They are sold in 2-packs!  This is SO great because, if you have to wash one, your little one will still have the other to sleep/play with!
3.) Its machine washable.  As a mama, I can tell you I LOVE LOVE LOVE a toy that's machine washable!!!
4.)  And its SOOO cute!!!  Seriously!  Check out this sweet little face...



My little one picked it up immediately and began to cradle it.  So sweet!  And Vitamins Baby has 8 different Blankie Buddies  to choose from!

If you'd like to check out Vitamins Baby for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Vitamins Baby on Facebook HERE.
Join Vitamins Baby on Twitter HERE.



If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment