Thursday, June 21, 2012

Green Babies Sunscreen Review

Sun protection is a MAJOR concern for all of us, but especially for babies and toddlers.  They need something heavy duty to protect them against all those nasty UV Rays!  But, because they're so sensitive, they also need something that won't irritate their sweet little skin. 


Thank goodness for Green Babies' Zinc Oxide Sunscreen!  This sunscreen is thick and easy to apply.  Its also gentle on baby skin, although it can be used by the whole family!!!  And they've added pomegranate seed oil so that it also hydrates skin!!!  WooHoo!!! 


Oh, and get this!  Its UNSCENTED!!!  That's right!  No nasty sunscreen scent!  I checked!  Yippee!!!  :)  And its water resistant - which is a must!!! Its also oxybenzone, paraben, and PABA-free!!!  No nasty stuff in there!!!

If you'd like to check out Green Babies website for yourself, you can do so HERE.
You can get Green Babies Sunscreen at drugstore.com, ToysRUs, and Whole Foods!
"Like" Green Babies on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment