Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Silkberry Bamboo Footie Review

I love baby item shopping!  Seriously!  Its just so much fun!  I especially love when I find a company that sells safe, natural, hypoallergenic items!  I mean, who doesn't want the best for their baby!?!  So, I was THRILLED when I found Silkberry Baby.  The nice folks at Silkberry were kind enough to send my little bundle of joy one of their fabulous Bamboo Footed Sleepers...






This sleeper is SO adorable! And, let me just say, it is SUPER SOFT!!!  Seriously!  I wish they made it in mommy sizes!!!  :)  And what's better than cuddling with a sweet baby in a soft pair of pajamas!!!

These footies are made from 97% rayon from bamboo and 3% spandex and come in 3 sizes - 0 to 3 months, 3 to 6 months, and 6 to 12 months.  They are soft, breathable, absorbent, antistatic, and hypoallergenic!  And they have a chin protector at the top to keep the zipper from rubbing baby's chin!  Silkberry also has cuddly blankets and accessories, so make sure you check out all of their items!


If you'd like to check out all of Silkberry Baby's fabulous items, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Silkberry Baby on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment