Friday, January 18, 2013

DaddyScrubs Daddy Diaper Pack Review


You may remember the review of DaddyScrubs that I posted yesterday.  Love their product!  Now my husband won't have to worry about being comfy in the hospital when I give birth!  Yay!  Well, the folks at DaddyScrubs don't just make scrubs.  Nope!  They've got some other AWESOME products for daddies!  And I'm thrilled to introduce you to another one today - The Daddy Diaper Pack! -


This is such an awesome product!  My husband and I have a little girl, and we're about to have our second, so there are quite a few pink, flowery diaper bags in our house.  And while my husband has never complained, I know he'll appreciate having a diaper bag that he can carry without feeling like he's carrying a woman's purse!  LOL!

This Diaper Pack has side pockets that are perfect for baby bottles, sippy cups, or water bottles, a large pouch for diapers, wipes and a change of clothes, and a small pocket perfect for keys, a wallet, small toys, etc!  It also has an insulated cooler pocket!  This bag truly has a place for everything!  :)

And the Daddy Diaper Pack makes a GREAT gift for any soon-to-be dad too!!!  In the next week or so I'll be packing my bag and the baby's bag for the hospital stay.  But this time, I'm not gonna forget about daddy!  I'll be packing this Diaper Pack with his new Daddy Scrubs, a comfy pair of shoes, some quarters (for the snack machine), a list of phone numbers for people we need to call, some things to help him pass the time, etc.


Check out DaddyScrubs and all of their fabulous products HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment