Friday, January 18, 2013

ECOlunchbox Lunchbag and Dipper Review

You may remember my previous ECOlunchbox review.  They make such great products!  Their purpose is to try and help their customers have waste-free lunches, etc.  I love that none of their products are made of plastics (which can contain harmful chemicals).  I have several of their stainless steel lunch trays for my toddler and LOVE them!!!  Well, today I have another fabulous couple of items to review!  The first item is one of their great lunch bag sets...




These bags a pretty awesome!  They can hold lots of the stainless steel ECOlunchbox food storage containers!  They have several different fabric patterns to choose from!  And each bag comes with 3 matching napkins!  I love this!  With ECOlunchbox's help, you won't need plastic sandwich bags, paper napkins, etc!  How cool is that!!!!!


The second item I received was one of their stainless steel ECOdipper...



This little container holds 1/2 cup of food.  You can also use it for snacks like almonds, blueberries, granola for your yogurt, applesauce, etc!  This is a great addition to your food storage items!!!  And its lead-free, BPA-free, food-safe, and dishwasher safe!  WhooHoo!  :)


Check out the ECOlunchboxes website HERE.
"Like" ECOlunchboxes on Facebook HERE.
Join ECOlunchboxes on Twitter HERE.
Check out the ECOlunchboxes "Lunch Study" (on waste) HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment