Thursday, January 31, 2013

M & Em's Bracelets Etsy Shop Review

My little girl has just recently become OBSESSED with bracelets.  She even put rings of red onion on her wrists one night when we had salad for dinner!  Haha!  So, I thought it was time to surprise her with a few, cute toddler-sized bracelets.  That's when I found M & Em's Bracelets on Etsy!  WooHoo!  The awesome folks at M & Em's Bracelets sent me 4 bracelets for review.  The first one was this prefect little Saint Patrick's Day bracelet...



I just LOVE this bracelet!  Seriously!  How cute!  I can't wait until March so that my little one can show off her holiday bracelet!  Of course, she hasn't waited!  She's already wearing it every day!  LOL!

I also received this lovely Bluebird bracelet...




This is one of the shop's newest items and its PERFECT for Spring!  The adorable Bluebird, sweet blue beads, and cute flower beads make this a perfect little bracelet for any little girl!

And then there's this precious Cross bracelet...

 
At our house, we try to make sure that Easter is not about the candy and treats, but about Jesus, so I was THRILLED to receive this cross bracelet!!!  I set it aside so that I can include it in my little one's Easter basket this year!  What a perfect little Easter gift for any little girl!!!
 
And, in case you moms are a little jealous of these adorable, toddler-sized bracelets, M & Em's Bracelets also makes adult-sized ones...
 


I was sent this lovely Snowflake bracelet as well!  This one is great for winter!  And since its not your typical Christmas red and green, you can wear it ALL WINTER LONG!  WooHoo!!!


Check out all of M & Em's Bracelets on Etsy HERE.
"Like" M & Em's Bracelets on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment