Friday, January 18, 2013

Flowering Child Clothing Review


Once again, let me say that I love finding quality clothing for my kids.  It makes me feel so much better to know that the stuff that's on my children is made well and from quality materials.  That's why I was thrilled to find Flowering Child online!  They make European merino wool and silk undergarments for children and babies!  The wonderful folks at Flowering Child were kind enough to send my toddler this lovely set...



This lovely set is made from 70% merino wool and 30% silk, so its warm yet soft!  It can be used as pajamas or as long underwear if you live in a cold climate.  The material is hypoallergenic and made for sensitive skin, which is great because my little one has slightly sensitive skin! 

And I love that, even though this is made of wool, it doesn't seem itchy at all!  It seems soft and comfy!  And the pale pink is just lovely!!!  Because these items absorb a lot of moisture without feeling damp, they are great to wear when the temperature fluctuates or when your little one is engaged in some sport/activity that may cause them to sweat - like skiing! 

I would definitely recommend that you check out Flowering Child and their great clothing options for babies and kids!!!

Check out all of Flowering Child's fabulous clothing HERE.
"Like" Flowering Child on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment