Tuesday, January 8, 2013

NatureBox Review

I love subscription boxes!  Its so much fun to receive a box every month!  NatureBox is no exception!  Each month you'll receive a box with 5 healthy and delicious snacks. The folks at NatureBox were kind enough to send me their December box for review...



This box was pretty AWESOME!  Here's what it contained:
1.) Pistachio Power Clusters
2.) Lemon Pucker Pistachios
3.) Masa Crisps
4.) Dried Pears
5.) Wild Blueberry Granola

These snacks were seriously delish - and I'm not a huge fan of "healthy snacks."  (I'm ashamed to say, I'm a junk food girl.)  The pistachio power clusters were seriously yummy!  (I sort of hoarded them for myself.)  The were sweet, salty and yum!  I'd have to say they were my favorites so far! 

I also LOVED the dried pears - and so did my toddler!  I'm not usually a big fan of dried fruits, but these pears were SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!!!  I couldn't stop eating them!  Unfortunately, I had to share them - with my daughter.  Haha!  She loved them too!  And I loved that I was giving her a snack that was healthy!!!



NatureBox takes pride in choosing their snacks carefully.  Their snacks contain no high fructose corn syrup, no partially hydrogenated oils, no trans fats, no artificial sweeteners, and no artificial flavors or colors.



Check out NatureBox for yourself HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment