Tuesday, January 29, 2013

WOW Toys Review

OK, I'll admit it.  My kid has WAY too many toys.  And its mostly my fault.  I live vicariously through my little one - buying toys I'd like to play with or wish I'd had when I was a kid.  LOL!  But I'm also really interested in finding toys that will teach my little one.  That's why I was thrilled when WOW Toys contacted me about reviewing one of their toys.  They are both fun AND educational!  The good folks at WOW Toys sent my little one their Casey Camper Van for review...



This toy is so cute and FULL of great features!  My toddler could barely wait the time it took get it out of the box. And then she spent the rest of the afternoon playing with it!  Seriously!  Nothing keeps her attention that long, but she loves this camper! 

Now, here's what I love about this toy:
1.) Does NOT require batteries!  WooHoo!  Always a plus!
2.) Roof opens up to reveal a great little play space - including a bed, sink, etc!
3.) Comes with 2 people, a dog, dog's food dish, a picnic table, and 2 pieces of luggage
4.) When you roll the camper, it makes a motorized sound - to imitate a vehicle!
5.) You can use one of the people's hands to open the the tailgate!

This toy has lots and lots of great features!  (Its got a hopscotch court - to help teach numbers.  The luggage rack and 2 pieces of luggage teach shape sorting.)  Its got lots to learn from and lots to enjoy!



If you'd like to check out all of WOW Toys great toys, you can do so HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment