Monday, January 28, 2013

TheRetroInc Etsy Shop

As I've mentioned many times before, I LOVE sharing cool Etsy shops with my readers.  I just love Etsy!  You can find almost anything there!  Seriously!  SO awesome!  Well, I've got another great Etsy Shop for you guys today - The Retro Inc. 




The Retro Inc sells FABULOUS prints of Sesame Street and Muppets characters.  And seriously, how cute are the Abby Cadabby and Rosita prints pictured above!?!  What little girl wouldn't LOVE these for her room!!!!



And who doesn't love Big Bird and Suffleupagus!!!  So precious!!!  And perfect for an toddler's room or play room!

 
 
Or for that Muppets fan out there, how about Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog!  So adorable!!!!
 
 
The Retro Inc sells lots of different characters and a few different sizes, so there's TONS to choose from! My little one went CRAZY when she saw Abby Caddabby (her favorite).  These prints are so cute and EXTREMELY reasonably priced!
 
 
If you'd like to check out The Retro Inc for yourself, you can do so on Etsy HERE.
 



"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment