Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ecocentric Mom January Mom and Baby Boxes Review

You may remember my previous reviews of Ecocentric Mom's August and November mom boxes.  (You can check them out HERE and HERE.)  Ecocentric Mom sends a monthly box to your door and you can pick between their Expectant Mom box, Baby Box, and Mom box options.  The awesome folks at Ecocentric Mom were kind enough to send me both their January Baby Box and their January Mom box so that I could feature both on the blog this month!  WooHoo!

So let's start with the Mom Box...




The Mom Box included:
1.) 2 packets Pure Matters Protein (one Vanilla Pea and one Chocolate Pea) - These protein powders are vegan, non-GMO plant-based protein.  They have 25 grams of protein and 5 grams of carbohydrates per serving
2.) 1 packet Lavender Scented Powder Bath from The Seaweed Bath Co. - This Powder Bath is 100% natural, paraben-free, dye-free, and SLS-free. Its supposed to fight flaking and scaling skin!  WooHoo!
3.) 1 bag Sea Salt flavored Lentil Chips - I was actually pleasantly surprised by these!  I didn't think I'd like them, but I did!  They taste almost like a puffed corn snack.  Not too salty either!
4.) 1 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip flavored Pro Bar - This bar is made with organic peanuts and organic flax seed.  And, let's face it, anything that's chocolate and peanut butter flavored is right up my alley!  :)
5.) 1 small Tea Tree Facial Cleansing Bar by Purple Prairie Botanicals - I'm all about natural skincare products, so I can't wait to try this!!!
6.) 1 trial sized jar of Celtic Complexion Creme - This creme is a hand blended moisturizer that's rich in fatty acids, vitamins, nutrients, and essntial oils.  Its supposed to fight the signs of aging!  WooHoo!  I can't wait to try it! 
7.) 1 trial sized packet Get Clean Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate by Shaklee - you simply mix 2 drops in 16oz of water in a spray bottle and use it to clean mirrors and windows!  How cool is that!
8.) 1 travel sized bottle of Coconilla Coconut Vanilla Massage Oil - This stuff smells FANTASTIC!  Seriously! The label says "tropical beach in a bottle" and that's EXACTLY what I thought!!!
9.) 2 loads worth of Berry Plus Laundry Soap - I love trying out new laundry products, so I'm thrilled to try this!  And I love that the soap is 100% plant-based!  :)
10.) A lovely gift package of Zents products - These products are made from 100% organic shea butter.  They are free of Phthalates, SLS, Propylene Glycol, and Parabens!  The kit contained samples of hand wash, lotion, and 3 different perfumes!  Very cool!

And now for the Baby Box!



Here's what was in the Baby Box:
1.) 2 travel sized tubes of Episencial Soothing Cream - we have a few bottles of this cream!  Its fantastic!  And the travel sized bottles are perfect for the diaper bag, purse, travel, etc!
2.) 1 Little Pim French Bop Music CD - I love introducing my little ones to new languages!  And music is a fantastic and fun way to do it!
3.) 2 Milkmakers Lactation Cookies - These cookies are suposed to boost your milk supply!  How cool is that!
4.) PB&J Baby Paci Wipes - These are GREAT for cleaning baby items that fall on the floor and then need to go back into baby's mouth.  Not just pacifiers, but teething rings, sippy cups, etc!
5.) Another Pro Bar Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Meal Bar - Again, peanut butter and chocolate!  Yum!  :)
6.) Another packet of The Seaweed Bath Co.'s Lavender Powder Bath - Yay!
7.) Another trial sized packet Get Clean Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate by Shaklee!
8.) Another 2 loads worth of Berry Plus Laundry Soap!
9.) A $5 giftcard to DiaperDabbler.com!


These 2 boxes were chock-full of helpful items!  And I love that they were all items that I'll be trying for the first time!  :)

If  you'd like to check out Ecocentric Mom for yourself, you can do so at ecocentricmom.com
"Like" the Ecocentric Mom Facebook Page HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment